Easter Virtual Chocolate Tasting
"This was my first experience with craft chocolate, and Audrey completely brought it to life! The pacing was perfect, the balance of tasting with background information..." - 5* TripAdvisor Review
Do you celebrate Easter by eating all the chocolates? COVID-19 won't stop us from doing just that on our Easter Virtual Chocolate Tasting! From the comfort of your home, Tasty Tours will bring you on a rare chocolate journey, from sampling raw cacao to Canadian craft chocolates to the famous Toronto Truffle aka Toffle™ (a Tasty Tours exclusive). Along the way, you'll learn how chocolate is made, how to taste chocolate like a professional, and more. Easter has never been this epic.
How Does It Work
- Place your order before the Last Order Date (see below) or before all spots sell out. Our tasting is best enjoyed for 2, so if you have a bigger group and don’t want to share, we recommend you add more kits to your order!
- Pick up your Tasty Tours chocolate tasting kit at Kensington Market or receive your kit by FedEx. Each kit includes:
- 4 bars of premium craft chocolates (dark and milk)
- raw cacao
- chocolate tasting mat
- 2 Toronto Truffles (Toffle™)
- Receive an email with the event Zoom link one week before April 4. On April 4 at 4pm, log onto Zoom to enjoy your 1 hour guided group tasting, led by Tasty Tour's founder, a Fine Chocolate Industry Association Member and veteran chocolate guide
The tasting is vegetarian, gluten-free and nut-free, but is not dairy-free due to the milk powder in milk chocolates.
Delivery across Canada via FedEx or pick-up in Kensington Market (pick-up between March 30 and April 4th).
Last Order Date
FedEx: No longer available
Pick-up: April 3rd
April 4 (Sun), 4 - 5pm
$79 per kit