Father's Day Virtual Chocolate Tasting
"The virtual Chocolate Tasting is amazing and well organized (we received the box with goodies at home and the email with the link was clear and easy to follow). It was exactly what we needed in such delicate times. We tried amazing chocolates and learned about them. It was fun!" - 5* TripAdvisor Review
If your dad loves chocolate, then you're looking at the ultimate gift for Father's Day! Shake it up for this year's one-of-a-kind Father's Day Virtual Chocolate Tasting! We’ll introduce you to some of the best local craft chocolates in a tasting guided by a certified chocolate expert. Along the way, you'll learn how to taste chocolate like a professional, how chocolate is made and more. Chocolate will never taste the same again!
How Does It Work
- Place your order before the Last Order Date (see below) or before all spots sell out. Our tasting is best enjoyed for 2, so if you have a bigger group and don’t want to share, we recommend you add more kits to your order!
- Pick up your Tasty Tours chocolate tasting kit at Kensington Market. Each kit includes:
- 4 bars of premium craft chocolates (dark and milk)
- raw cacao
- chocolate tasting mat
- 2 Toronto Truffles (Toffle™)
- Receive an email with the event Zoom link one week before June 20. On June 20 at 4pm, log onto Zoom to enjoy your 1 hour guided group tasting, led by Tasty Tour's founder, a Fine Chocolate Industry Association Member and veteran chocolate guide.
The tasting is vegetarian and nut-free. One chocolate bar is not dairy-free (milk chocolate). The Toffle is not gluten-free or dairy-free.
Pick-up in Kensington Market between June 16 and 19.
Last Order Date
Canada Post: No longer available
June 20 (Sun), 4 - 5pm
$79 per kit
Sign up here to be notified if we host more events.