Mother's Day Virtual Chocolate Tasting
"The virtual Chocolate Tasting is amazing and well organized (we received the box with goodies at home and the email with the link was clear and easy to follow). It was exactly what we needed in such delicate times. We tried amazing chocolates and learned about them. It was fun!" - 5* TripAdvisor Review
Does your mama love chocolate? Are you looking for a COVID-friendly Mother's Day event? Then we've got the perfect gift for you! On our one-of-a-kind Mother's Day Virtual Chocolate Tasting, you'll be led by a certified chocolate expert through a tasting of delicious Canadian craft chocolates and more. Travel through the wonderful and wacky world of chocolate, all from the safety and comfort of your home.
How Does It Work
- Place your order before the Last Order Date (see below) or before all spots sell out. Our tasting is best enjoyed for 2, so if you have a bigger group and don’t want to share, we recommend you add more kits to your order!
- Pick up your Tasty Tours chocolate tasting kit at Kensington Market or receive your kit by CanadaPost. Each kit includes:
- 4 bars of premium craft chocolates (dark and milk)
- raw cacao
- chocolate tasting mat
- 2 Toronto Truffles (Toffle™)
- Receive an email with the event Zoom link one week before May 9. On May 9 at 4pm, log onto Zoom to enjoy your 1 hour guided group tasting, led by Tasty Tour's founder, a Fine Chocolate Industry Association Member and veteran chocolate guide.
The tasting is vegetarian, gluten-free and nut-free, but is not dairy-free due to the milk powder in milk chocolates.
Delivery across Canada via FedEx or pick-up in Kensington Market (pick-up between May 4 and the 9th).
Last Order Date
Canada Post: No longer available
Pick-up: May 8
May 9 (Sun), 4 - 5pm
$79 per kit
Sign up here to be notified if we host more events.