Valentine's Day Virtual Chocolate Tasting
Thanks for joining us! See you next year. ❤️
"This was my first experience with craft chocolate, and Audrey completely brought it to life! The pacing was perfect, the balance of tasting with background information..." - 5* TripAdvisor Review
COVID-19 got you stuck at home this Valentine's Day? Travel through chocolate on our one-of-a-kind Valentine's Day Virtual Chocolate Tasting! Led by Tasty Tours' founder and resident chocoholic, you'll go on an unforgettable chocolate adventure while safely at home on Zoom. Begin your tour in the tropical origins of chocolate as you taste premium single-origin raw cacao and learn how chocolate is made. Then travel through a world of flavours as we sample a flight of Canadian craft chocolates, while learning how to taste chocolate like a professional. Finally, cap off your romantic trip with an exclusive Tasty Tours treat, the famous Toronto Truffle aka Toffle™.
How Does It Work
- Place your order before Jan 31 (or until all spots are sold out)
- Receive your Tasty Tours chocolate tasting kit by CanadaPost before Feb 14, comprising
- 4 bars of premium craft chocolates (dark and milk)
- raw cacao
- chocolate tasting mat
- wine pairing suggestions
- 2 Toronto Truffles (Toffle™)
- Receive an email with the event Zoom link 1 day before Feb 14. On Feb 14 at 4pm, log onto Zoom to enjoy your 1 hour guided group tasting, led by Tasty Tour's founder, a Fine Chocolate Industry Association Member and veteran chocolate guide
The tasting is vegetarian, gluten-free and nut-free, but is not dairy-free due to the milk powder in milk chocolates.
Delivery across Canada!
Feb 14 (Sun), 4 - 5pm
$79 per couple/address
Sign up here to be notified if we host more events.